At your house
- You can make the inventory, obtain the boxes and packing materials and pack the items yourself.
- You can make the inventory, obtain the boxes for the small items that you are comfortable packing and pack them
- You can appoint a qualified packer in your area to either pack at your house or remove some / all of your possessions for packing at his premises. He will produce the inventory and condition report.
- We can appoint a qualified packer in your area to pack as appropriate and produce the inventory and condition report.
- You can deliver to us.
- We can collect from you.
- In cases where a full container is required, we can supply you with the container for you to load or we can collect the goods and load the container for you.
- We will attend to the customs paperwork and shipping documents.
It works the same way as for cars but in nearly all circumstances, the customs authorities will require to make a physical examination of your goods, which sometimes results in what is known as a “full out-turn.” Basically, they have the right to open and go through every package.